Air Unlimited #TesterTEAM Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is open from 00:01 on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 to 23:59 on Sunday 24th November 2019. No entries will be accepted after this closing date.
- This competition is open to sports teams/community groups eg Scouts/Brownies with members aged between five and 16 years on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
- To enter the competition, parents and guardians must nominate on behalf of their child’s team, explaining or showing why they would be the perfect Air Unlimited Liverpool tester team and using the #TesterTeam hashtag. Photos and videos are welcomed but not essential.
- Entries can be posted on the Air Unlimited Liverpool Facebook page @airunltd, tweeted to @airunltd or posted on Instagram using the Instagram handle @airunltdliverpool. Only entries submitted in these ways will be eligible.
- Only one entry per team will be counted. Multiple entries for the same team/club will be excluded.
- Air Unlimited will choose ONE winning team/club to become our #TesterTeam.
- THE PRIZE:
a. The opportunity for the whole team (max of 50 members) to try out the new inflatable playground at Air Unlimited Liverpool on a designated date in early December 2019 (date TBC)
b. A shortlist of four entries will be chosen by a judging panel by Monday 25th November 2019 and posted on Facebook. The one team/club with the most likes by the closing date of 21:00 on Friday 29th November 2019 will be the winner
- The winners will be notified by social media once the vote closes. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. If the prize is unclaimed, it will lapse and Air Unlimited reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Once the Air Unlimited #TesterTeam winner is announced, Air Unlimited will liaise with the relevant parent/guardians to invite the winning team (max of 50 members) to visit, try out and review the Air Unlimited inflatable playground in Liverpool on a date in early December 2019 (exact date tbc). A full attendance list will be required for health and safety reasons.
- No cash alternatives available. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Air Unlimited’s decision on all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, you agree that Air Unlimited has the right to feature details of the winning team in subsequent press and PR activity, including social media. You also agree that Air Unlimited has the right to feature any entries received on social media.
- Air Unlimited may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
- Air Unlimited may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
- Air Unlimited may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
- Air Unlimited (and its associated companies) excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details which are beyond its control and for any act of default of any other third-party supplier. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Air Unlimited reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants’ details will be held by Air Unlimited but will not be passed on. Air Unlimited adheres to the data protection legislation surrounding the use and storage of your personal information.
- Air Unlimited recognises a complete release of Facebook and that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The participant is providing information to Air Unlimited and not to Facebook.