Terms and Conditions
A valid, signed waiver must be completed by all participants who wish to jump. If you are under the age of 18, the waiver must be completed by your parent, a legal guardian or a consenting responsible adult. All booking must be made online. Please ensure you sign your waiver and watch the compulsory safety briefing video before arrival.
Air Unlimited grip socks must be worn at all times when on the park. These are available to purchase for £2.50 at reception. Once purchased they are yours to keep. We do not accept socks purchased from other trampoline/ inflatable parks.
These terms and conditions apply to the entry for Air Unlimited and the use of all activities within the facilities. By purchasing entry at Air Unlimited or using any of the facility, the participant agrees to be bound by these conditions.
1) General Terms
- Air Unlimited’s word is final.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- Air Unlimited reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any point in order to comply with any changes in relevant laws or regulatory requirements.
- Air Unlimited reserves the right to refuse admittance to participants or to remove a participant from the premises if it deemed necessary to do so.
- All Participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other customers and Air Unlimited Staff.
- All participants age 15 and under must be accompanied in our parks by a responsible adult over the age of 18 for the duration of their visit. The adult does not have to take part in activities but must be present in the building, unless the participant is aged 5 or under (Liverpool)/ aged 4 or under (Burnley), in which case the adult must be a paying participant and supervise the age 5 or under on the park (Ratio of 1 adult to 2 toddlers). If your child is found to be left unattended they will be asked to leave the park.
- Some features of the park require participants to be aged 5 or over. Under 5’s cannot use the Jump Tower or Slick Slides at our Liverpool Park. Under 5’s cannot use the Jump Tower at our Burnley Park.
- Our team will be taking photos & videos throughout sessions for our social media platforms, if you do not wish to have any photos taken please express this at reception upon arrival.
- Our team may use tagged photos on social media on occasions for promotional purposes. If you do not wish for any images/ videos to be used please refrain from tagging us in them.
- You cannot participate in any activity if you are pregnant.
- Our Autism Sessions are for children with Autism & Additional needs only. Siblings are not permitted on this session.
- All carers must show a valid Carers ID upon arrival to the park. Failure to do so will result in a full price ticket having to be purchased.
- Air Unlimited’s word is final.
- The Activities comprise a challenging Trampoline/ Inflatable/ Slick Slide activities and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety briefing before entering the park, this is part of your online booking process.
- Air Unlimited reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- After the safety briefing participants will not be directly supervised by a member of staff.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones/114kg.
- All participants aged 5 and under* (Liverpool)/ 4 and under* (Burnley) must be accompanied directly at all times by a participating person aged 14 or above. Prices are on a per person basis and are not depending on age.
- All participants are required to wear Air Unlimited Grip Socks, other Trampoline park socks are not accepted.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it. If participants have medical concerns, they are advised to consult their doctor/ GP in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Air Unlimited doesn’t allow pregnant women to take part in any session. Participants cannot take part in any activity if they are pregnant.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Air Unlimited are entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 4) and Air Unlimited reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Air Unlimited in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause
- Some features of the park require participants to be aged 5 or over. Under 5’s cannot use the Jump Tower or Slick Slides at our Liverpool Park / Jump Tower at our Burnley Park.
3) Clothing and Personal Items
- It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Air Unlimited advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. Air Unlimited advises participants to wear long sleeved tops whilst using the Inflatable activities.
- Participants must wear Air Unlimited Grip Socks for grip and hygiene. Socks from other parks WILL NOT be accepted
- No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
- Air Unlimited will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
- You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Air Unlimited receiving your request for cancellation at least 48 hours before the original booked start time. You shall be entitled to a full refund.
- You shall not be entitled to a refund if you have moved your session to an alternative date in the future before requesting a refund for the new session.
- All Party bookings have a non-refundable 50% deposit. You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Air Unlimited Receiving your request for cancellation at least 1 week before the booked start time. You shall be entitled to a 50% refund in the event of cancellation under this clause.
- In the event that it proves necessary to close the activities for reasons beyond the control of Air Unlimited and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Air Unlimited may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times.
- Air Unlimited shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that your booking is cancelled, Air Unlimited will use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible.
5) Refunds and amendments
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, Air Unlimited reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
- Any amendments to a party booking must be made at least 7 days prior to the date of the booking.
- We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your tickets in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong number of tickets).
- All bookings made at least a month in advance have a 14 day cooling off period. No refunds will be granted after this. Parties have a 50% non-refundable deposit. You will be entitled to a 50% refund under this clause.
- You shall not be entitled to a refund if you have moved your original booking date/time and request a refund after this date.